Serving Food Safely Courseware
- Customizable teaching manual
- includes FREE student workbook
- includes FREE quick reference guide
- includes FREE PowerPoint slides
- AND additional teaching aids
- No annual renewal fees
- Unlimited reprinting rights
Your manual written for you
About Serving Food Safely Courseware
Workers must understand how to serve food safely. This one-hour course will teach them how to prevent contamination and temperature abuse during service.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Holding time/temperature for safety (TCS) food at correct temperatures.
- Understanding how to prevent contamination during temperature holding.
- Keeping food safe from contamination by customers during self-service operations.
- Reviewing serving guidelines for both service and kitchen staff.
We also offer an eLearning solution as well.
For an initial overview of this solution, please watch this short video
FREE SoftSkills Courseware Demo:
Receive instant access to
SoftSkills training materials that are
designed for trainers when